Our skilled and knowledgeable team have worked with thousands of businesses over the years to ensure they can concentrate on the important things, while we work hard on their behalf to provide platforms on which they can grow and develop their business.
Whether it’s accessing grant funding and finance on our clients’ behalf, providing business advice, providing specialist care home accountancy support or simply taking over their payroll, our solutions enable them to grow their business and keep more of the profits.
Click on the links below to learn how we deliver real, tangible benefits to our clients.
- Auto Enrolment is the hot topic on every employers’ lips at the moment. Read how we made it easy for Somero Enterprises Inc.
- Buying or selling a business? Learn how we helped speed up negotiations and provide information to secure finance and enable a care home sale to progress for Ambience Care (Blackwell) Limited.
- Replacing their London-based accountancy firm with Mitchells for its back office functions has enabled the Unstone-based Sandpiper Hotel to rebuild the business which took a dip in the recession.
- Learn how our expert advice helped make a merger plain sailing for Purpose Media and put the business on track to hit its projected £10million turnover ahead of schedule.
- Mitchells guided Tony Bunting, MD of Amber Plastics, throughout the Management Buy Out process when he purchased one of Europe’s leading rotational moulding companies.
- Addooco IT Services accessed grant funding and finance to enable it to grow the business and diversify into hosting services from its data centre.
- We helped MVIS secure £1.94 million of finance to enable it to invest in new equipment and deliver a prestigious Highways Agency contract.
- With our help Engineering Pipeline Solutions Ltd accessed grant funding from Global Derbyshire an dis now on target to increase turnover by 75%.
- Handing over the year-end accountants and payroll for In the Works PR, gave the owner the confidence to employ more people and grow the business.
- By accessing competitive private finance for P&D Specialist Services Ltd, we enabled the company to complete a valuable contract for the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- Mitchells has been with Garrard Jones Engineering Ltd since day one. Mitchells’ help to access tax credits for research and development is a particular highlight.
- Club Taxis made the switch to Mitchells and found the process couldn’t have been better and more cost-effective.
- Implementing our CloudMitchells solution for the owner/manager of S J Young Design means he doesn’t get behind on his accounts whilst out of the country delivering projects.
- Becoming an Academy is a daunting process for any school, but with our help The Bolsover School was successfully supported and guided through the conversion process and beyond.
- Custom Solar discovered that switching accountants was easy when they moved to Mitchells and we guided them through potentially tricky buy-out proceedings.
- A long term relationship with Treste Hire & Sales has enabled us to develop an excellent understanding of this owner-managed business and its requirements.
- Where care homes are concerned Mitchells are the experts, advising care home owners nationally and locally to grow and manage their business. Ebury Court Residential Care Home, Hill Care Limited and Knights Care Limited are just three of our valued clients in this specialist field.
- Providing advice and sharing our expertise has made us a trusted partner for Mi Life Recruitment in Leicestershire since the business was established in 2012.
If you want to learn how we can help your business, then simply get in touch.