Mitchells Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers
Many owner-managers put in a lifetime of hard work building their business only to throw away some of the rewards by failing to consider properly how they will exit from the business.
Our specific expertise will help you plan business exit effectively;
- Plan ahead – start planning early for your exit.
- Develop Management and Shareholder objectives
- Get the basics right – profitability patterns, legislation compliance, contracts
- Define Company objectives – what do you want to protect? i.e. market position/ employees/ IP
- Establish possible exit routes early on – whether a trade sell, a Management Buy Out (MBO), a Management Buy In (MBI), family succession, merger or liquidation – the considerations required, the planning and the subsequent actions will differ considerably.