“Handing my payroll over to Mitchells was a real weight off my mind when I employed my first member of staff. It gave me confidence that everything would be done properly and in accordance with HMRC.” Anna Melton, In the Works PR
As an employer you have a responsibility to your staff to make sure they are paid on time and correctly. It’s a priority and one that can’t be put on the bottom of a long to do list. At Mitchells we know that payroll isn’t just about keeping track of hours; it’s about accuracy, security and compliance, that’s why our payroll bureau incorporates an HR practitioner and tax professionals who work together to provide a flexible, high quality solution for all your payroll needs. You can be assured that our Payroll service is:
- BACS registered – we have the processes and procedures in place to ensure accuracy of payments.
- Fully compliant – our experienced team ensure on going compliance with the latest legislation.
- Secure – we have recognised processes and procedures in place to manage your employee and company data securely.
We don’t just process your payroll, we work with you to manage your payroll and automatic enrolment, from start to finish. All you need to do is send us your figures, e.g. monthly salaries or weekly hours and we take care of the rest, from producing your payslips, filing your returns with HMRC and producing reports for you or your bookkeeper/accountant. We can even help with bookkeeping and accountancy services as well as advising and enrolling your eligible staff on a legally required workplace pension scheme.
If you’re in the construction industry, then it is more than likely that the agency or contractor you work for will want to pay you via the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). At Mitchells our dedicated CIS Services team will ensure you receive your income in the most hassle-free way, with all CIS tax deductions taken care of. Specifically, we can assist with the following:
- Registering as a CIS contractor
- Verify subcontractors with HMRC
- Paying over CIS deductions to HMRC
- Preparing and submitting monthly CIS returns
- Preparing and supplying payment and deduction statements for your subcontractors
For more information about how Mitchells can help with your Payroll or CIS, get in touch with our specialist Liz Fisher on 01246 274121 or email email@example.com