As a business owner, your personal finances are intrinsically linked to those of your company. Mitchells Financial Services offers professional, independent financial advice that considers both your business and personal needs and objectives.
We can help you to both secure and understand the financial future of you and your business by providing advice and practical help with:
- Pensions – Personal, Final Salary and Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Estate Planning – Inheritance Tax and Trusts
- Investments – Investment Bonds, ISAs and directly invested portfoloios
- Business exit and retirement strategies
- Business Protection – for shareholders, partners and key employees
- Later Life Planning – long-term care, Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
Is your business protected?
We believe Business Protection should be a key part of your business plan, helping you be prepared for the unexpected.
Have you considered what would happen to your income were you unable to work? What would happen to the business and its employees if you weren’t there? Our expert team of independent financial advisers will talk this through with you and help develop your own Business Protection plan.
Our protection advice and solutions ensure all aspects of your personal and business assets are protected. We will advise you on how to deal with financial risks, manage them effectively and put solutions in place so that you’re not left out of pocket and your business continues should the worst happen to you or key employees in your business.
Do you know what will happen when you retire?
Research by Experian suggests that more than 80,000 profitable companies owned by business owners aged 60+ are wound up each year in the UK.
Do you have an exit plan? Mitchells Financial Services can provide advice and create an exit plan for you from your business to ensure the company can either continue to trade or be sold profitably.
What we offer
We can develop bespoke, tailored solutions for you and your business, to enable you to plan for the future.
Mitchells Financial Services can help you start this journey with:
- A free initial consultation
- A detailed, unbiased assessment of your personal and / or business financial situation
- A comprehensive breakdown of your own financial goals and objectives
- Access to any products and services available
- An ongoing review service to make sure your plan remains on track
Find out more about how Mitchells Financial Services can help you and your business by calling 01246 274121.
*Mitchells is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
Financial services are provided through our related firm Mitchells Financial Services, which is a trading name of Start JV LLP, an Appointed Representative of Start Financial Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the financial services authority under firm reference 779397.