Whether your business is in its infancy or established, our package of accountancy services are just the start of your journey with Mitchells. They are the gateway to us understanding your business, and providing a solid platform from which we can advise and unlock growth.
Understanding where you stand financially is vital. That’s why, when you come on board with Mitchells, you have your own dedicated Chartered Accountant who becomes an extension of your business. They take responsibility for all of your needs, tracking your business performance and cash flow, and work alongside you providing direction and advice.
More importantly, whether it’s bookkeeping, end-of-year accounts, sorting a pension or completing a grant application, our experienced team does all the time-consuming research and admin, leaving you to focus on running your business.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Access to finance – Helping businesses access the most competitive lending and alternative finance routes
- Auto Enrolment – We’re one of only a few accountants to provide specialist Auto Enrolment services
- Business Advice – ICAEW-recognised and approved advice to help you move your business forward
- Grant funding – If you’re ready to grow, our specialists will identify the right grant for your business so you don’t have to
- CloudMitchells – All your financial information in one place, accessible anytime anywhere
- Start Ups – Practical support and advice to get business start ups off the ground
- Virtual Finance Director – Strategic financial direction for business growth via a Virtual FD
- Payroll – Ensuring your staff are paid correctly and on time
- SAGE – Implementation and training
- Mitchells People Solutions – HR services to ensure you have the right people on board
- Bookkeeping – Accurate, up-to-date and ongoing financial management
- VAT – On time and accurate, ensuring you don’t fall foul of HMRC
- Sole traders – Straightforward solutions to ensure you keep on top of your finances
- Care Homes –We are recognised nationwide as Care Home specialists helping owners maximise their return on investment
- Academies – Being part of the UK200 Academy Forum means Mitchells is well positioned to work with schools embarking or already on the journey to Academy status
- Forensic Accounts – Analysis, interpretation, summarisation and the presentation of complex financial and business related issues
- Not for Profit & Charity – Practical help, advice and strategic guidance to ensure you comply with the legal and regulatory environment in which you are operating
It’s our job to know everyone and everything to ensure that every business is enabled to achieve its potential. We’ve helped thousands of businesses across Chesterfield, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire over the years and we want to help yours. Get in touch today to learn how we can help.