Whether you’re looking to get access to brand new finance, or restructure existing finance to get more favourable payment terms, Mitchells offers a complete Funding Advisory service, individually tailored to your business’ needs.
We work alongside our panel of industry experts who can access a myriad of specialist investors and funding options. This ensures your business gets the best and widest range of finance options and rates when it comes to funding.
Whether you are looking for a commercial property mortgage or an unsecured business loan, we can help find a funding solution for every credit type. Save yourself the legwork and headache and let us match you with one of our funding experts. They’ll look across a range of funders, from banks to private investors, and consider which options work best for your business and your financial needs.
We take pride in managing your whole deal from the moment you get in touch, right through to the release of your funds. You will never be swamped with calls from funders. Instead you will only ever be approached by your contact at Mitchells or selected panel member.
Read how one of our panel members, Optimum Corporate Solutions, worked alongside Mitchells to complete the Management Buy Out at Hardcase International Limited here.
Mitchells also helped to finalise a ‘game changing’ merger deal between leading eCommerce and on-line digital marketing specialists, Purpose Media, and video production experts, A Star Media.
We also help care home owners access funding. We recently provided assistance to Hill Care Limited, preparing the financial modelling and forecasting to help them secure a comprehensive finance package to assist them in their future growth aspirations.
What our Funding Advisory Service offers:
- Access to investors and funders that aren’t on the high street
- Access to better rates
- One stop shop – we do the market research for you
- Expert advice from an expert panel
- Financial MOT – we’ll check your accounts are up to date and in the best shape possible before proceeding with any options
How will the Funding Advisory Service benefit you?
- Time saving – Let us do the leg work so you can spend your time focused on the day to day running of your business
- Cost saving – Not only because time is money, but also through access to better rates
- Reduce stress – Your Mitchells team and our panel of experts will deal with the paperwork.
If your business requires access to new finance, or would like to look into restructuring existing finance and increase that all important cash flow, then arrange a free consultation with one of our expert team.
Get in touch today by calling us on 01246 274 121 to arrange a no obligation consultation.