EU Exit Employer Bulletin – No Deal information and updates for all employers
The government has published a bulletin with guidance on a range of issues incase the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
The issues tackled are as follows:
- Changes with social security contributions for employees working in the EU, European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Helping prepare your business for exit with the EU.
- Benefit advice if the UK leaves without a deal
- Customs training and IT grants
- EU settlement scheme.
- Updates from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for business that use chemicals.
This guidance can be found on their website here.
If you feel you may be affected by these important changes in this complex area please email Mitchells at: email@example.com or call us on 01246 274 121